(Source Courier Mail)


Megan Gale and current Bachelor of the Year Andy Lee have fuelled rumours they are an item after taking a week’s holiday together in the Victorian seaside town of Portsea.
The pair were linked romantically several times during the Spring Racing Carnival, but neither would confirm the relationship then.
Lee, 25, a Melbourne radio personality, confirmed the two had been relaxing at the glamorous beachside hotspot.
But the Fox FM funnyman remained coy when asked yesterday about the nature of his relationship with the stylish 31 year-old model and Channel Nine star.
“Look, we’re close friends and we’ve been seeing a bit of each other,” Lee said.
“We were down at Portsea for a little bit. She was visiting me for a little while.
“There’s nothing much more to say really,” he said, before adding, “It must be more of a situation where models are sponsoring fat, lazy Australians as some kind of Christmas charity appeal – and I was lucky enough to get Megan as my sponsor.”
Lee said he and Gale had known each other for a few years. Gale’s romantic life has been scrutinised in recent years after the break up of her four-year relationship with Italian model Marzio Canevarolo.
Last October she said “the only person I’m interested in dating right now is me, and getting to know who I am”.
Gale explained she was looking forward to some “me time